Creating a Connection Sync
If you have a large number of users you would like to assign a connection with a file upload, we have made it easy for you to do so.
Step 1 Create a Connection
- Expand the Access section in the main nav.
- Click on the Connections section.
- Click on the button in the top right of the screen titled Connection Sync.
- Click on the button in the top right of the screen titled Create Connection Sync.
- Name your Connection Sync and assign a Connection to it.
- Click the Save Connection Sync button.
Step 2 Upload Your User List
- Click the Choose File button and locate your user list file on your computer.
The file must be a .CSV or Excel file and contain the user’s email.
- Click the Continue button to upload the file and assign the users to the selected Connection.
Content Organization & Workflow
Our platform provides a multitude of organizational “buckets” you can structure your content in. Once you understand the hierarchy, the sky is the limit! Channel All Channels that a user has access to are displayed in the Library. Channels are the ...
Naming Conventions & Best Practices
The goal of having a proper naming convention is so that everything is organized and transparently labeled. This will ensure that the structure and content is straightforward and obvious to anyone wanting to work within the admin. A proper naming ...
Canons of Content Design
Design Considerations FLIP recommends using a TELL, SHOW, DO design methodology when developing content to engage the learner with the topic or information you're trying to relay. Identify Your Goal Identify the organizational, learning, or ...
Deck Aesthetics & Admin Features
Deck Overview Decks are the container or repository for a specified number of Cards. A Deck typically addresses one topic or module of learning. A FLIP deck is uniquely designed with micro-learning in mind. A best practice for deck development is to ...
Decks are the container or repository for a specified number of Cards and typically addresses one topic or module of learning. All decks can be created by either choosing your new deck's location in the Library Builder or by clicking Decks first ...