Creating a Connection Sync
If you have a large number of users you would like to assign a connection with a file upload, we have made it easy for you to do so.
Step 1 Create a Connection
- Expand the Access section in the main nav.
- Click on the Connections section.
- Click on the button in the top right of the screen titled View Connection Syncs.
- Click on the button in the top right of the screen titled Create Connection Sync.
- Name your Connection Sync and assign a Connection to it.
- Click the Save Connection Sync button.
Step 2 Upload Your User List
- Click the Choose File button and locate your user list file on your computer.
The file must be a .CSV or Excel file and contain the user’s email.
- Click the Continue button to upload the file and assign the users to the selected Connection.
Our platform provides a multitude of organizational “buckets” in which you can structure your content. Once you understand the hierarchy, the sky is the limit! Channel All Channels that a user has access to are displayed in the Library. Channels are ...
Creating Content Workflow
Create a strawman of content using either the word document that you have or in a PPT slide This allows you to track changes or add change notes to the document creating a final version. You are able to map out the FLIP structure at this stage as ...
Deck Aesthetics & Admin Features
Deck Overview & Aesthetics Decks are the container or repository for a specified number of Cards. A Deck typically addresses one topic or module of learning. A FLIP deck is uniquely designed with micro-learning in mind. A best practice for deck ...
Naming Conventions & Best Practices
The goal of having a proper naming convention is so that everything is organized and transparently labeled. This will ensure that the structure and content is straightforward and obvious to anyone wanting to work within the admin. A proper naming ...
Cards Overview Content Designers are strongly encouraged to include visuals on the card front whenever possible. Card Fronts: Each card should have a title describing the content on the back of the card. It is strongly suggested that you not exceed ...