Creating Content Workflow
Create a strawman of
content using either the word document that you have or in a PPT slide
- This allows you to track changes or add change notes to the document creating a final version.
- You are able to map out the FLIP structure at this stage as well, i.e., how many decks there are, how many cards will be in each deck, the name of the category the decks live in, and if there need to be larger content buckets (bookcases, & collections).
Convert the content
- Once your structure is mapped out, you can create that in the FLIP admin portal (starting top down, i.e., category>deck>cards).
- Copy and paste your text from your original Word/PPT doc into your cards.
Set up a review group
(need a list of names and emails for reviewers) – Our team can help set
up the initial review group for you
- Create a connection that is meant for just your review team. The best practice is to title it something like "company name reviewer" or "project name reviewer".
- Assign each review team member with the connection.
Added Review connection
to the content in FLIP
- Assign each card with the same connection. You can assign the connection to all the cards in a deck simultaneously on the deck screen by checking the box next to the word "title" in the header just above the card list.
Make edits based on
- Once all of your content has been implemented into the platform and the review team has taken a look. The admin can create a printable version of the deck(s) for the reviewers to make notes on. On the deck screen on the right-hand side, there is a "print deck" button. This will bring up a printable version of the deck and all of the cards within. Just highlight everything and copy and paste it into a Word document.
- The admin can take that marked-up document and make changes to the content in the platform.
- After all of the changes have been made, the team can review the content on the platform once again.
Set up audience group
connection (names and emails) – Our team can set up the connection for you
- When the content is approved, create a "live" connection for an audience group. Make sure to have a clear naming convention.
- Assign the connection to the audience. You can assign it one person at a time or create a connection sync.
Added connection to the
content when ready to Go-Live
- When you are ready for the audience group to see the content, assign the connection to the cards.
Send out email
marketing/push notifications if necessary
- We recommend sending out some type of communication to the audience group that the content you just created is now live and visible in the platform.
Canons of Content Design
Design Considerations FLIP recommends using a TELL, SHOW, DO design methodology when developing content to engage the learner with the topic or information you're trying to relay. Identify Your Goal Identify the organizational, learning, or ...
Our platform provides a multitude of organizational “buckets” in which you can structure your content. Once you understand the hierarchy, the sky is the limit! Channel All Channels that a user has access to are displayed in the Library. Channels are ...
Accessing or Adding Content through the App
Accessing more content in the FLIP platform is easy! 1. From the Home screen, select the Library icon. 2. Once in the Library, select the Add Content button. 3. Enter a Content Code. This may have been provided by your company, at a conference, or ...
Creating a Card
Once you have created your Deck: Within the Deck, click on the Create Card button in the top left of the screen to build a Card. Creating a Card first: Locate and expand the Content section in the main nav. Click on the Cards section. Click on the ...
When creating your content, you should keep in mind that FLIP is a micro-learning platform. We have provided you with some recommendations and best practices for creating Decks and Cards. Optimum deck front full-bleed image size 700px X 1050px ...