Deck Aesthetics & Admin Features
Decks are the container or
repository for a specified number of Cards. A Deck typically addresses one
topic or module of learning.
A FLIP deck is uniquely designed
with micro-learning in mind. A best practice for deck development is to keep
card count at an average of 15 cards for a single topic or learning module.
Decks are elegantly limited in
their design features.
- Title - The title is carried over into
the top, once inside a Deck. Try and keep it to 40 characters.
- Icon - This is displayed just before the
tile when inside a Deck.
- Color - You can choose from your uploaded
brand colors or input a custom HEX value. The color becomes the backdrop within
- Full-Bleed Imagery - This simply acts as an overlay to
the prior options. You must still choose the prior options.
Deck Admin Features
- Breadcrumb - Navigation menu
- Title - Name of the Deck
Deck - Brings
up the edit modal (shown in previous slides)
Index Card - Brings up the Index modal (details in separate job aid)
- Add/Remove Connections - Add or remove multiple connections to any card that is selected
- Create Card - Create any card type
- Search - Search the cards within the deck
- Select all cards check box - By checking this box, all Cards
are selected and the “Mark as New”* and “Add/Remove Connections”** buttons are
- Search a Category/Create Category - Search and select an existing Category or
create a new one
- Deck Info - Useful information about the Deck
- View Reporting - Takes you to the reporting page for the Deck
- View in App - Opens an emulator to view the content
- Copy Link for App - Copies a direct link to the Deck onto your clipboard
- Print Deck - Opens a printable version of the Deck and all of the Cards
- Duplicate Deck - Duplicate entire Deck including
- Create Version - Create different versions for
your deck; this applies in the reporting only
Decks are the container or repository for a specified number of Cards and typically addresses one topic or module of learning. All decks can be created by either choosing your new deck's location in the Library Builder or by clicking Decks first and ...
When creating your content, you should keep in mind that FLIP is a micro-learning platform. We have provided you with some recommendations and best practices for creating Decks and Cards. Optimum deck front full-bleed image size 700px X 1050px ...
Creating Daisy Chained Decks
Daisy Chaining multiple decks together allows you to have the learner go through your content in a specific linear order. The Daisy Chain editing tools are located in the Category edit screen. From this screen, you can activate the Daisy Chain ...
Main List Page This report will provide you with macro-level statistics of the deck activity and the micro-level statistics of each user and the cards they engaged with. Within the deck reports section, you are able to search for any individual deck ...
Creating a Deck
Once you have created your Category: Within the Category, click on the Create Deck button in the far-left position. If a Category is pre-existing: Locate and expand the Content section in the main nav. Click on the Decks section. Click on the ...