Decks are the container or
repository for a specified number of Cards and typically address one topic or
module of learning.
All decks can be created by
either choosing your new deck's location in the Library Builder or by clicking
Decks first and choosing your decks location later. Both the Library Builder
and the Decks section can be found in the left navigation.
There are currently 3 different
deck types that admins can create:
Perfect for distributing all
content without a pass or fail score.
Create an assessment and provide
Test your audience across
multiple topics and assign custom points to all possible answers enabling
custom resources based on user results.
- Owner - Company/Organization that will own the content (super admin only)
- Title - Name of the Deck
- Shuffle Card Order - If toggled on, this feature will
shuffle all the cards within the deck every time a User opens the Deck
- Cover Image - Add an image to the Deck cover. Knowing
that if no Cover Image is used, the Deck will take the Title, Background Color,
and Icon to generate a deck cover. (700px X 1050px)
- Background Color - Deck Color
- Icon - Small graphic identifier. Upload a custom image (must be a transparent .png)
- Active - Deck is visibly available or hidden
- Use Start and End Dates - Set a specific period for the
deck to be visually available
- Course Numbers - Tie FLIP in with an LMS or keep
track of courses in FLIP by assigning a Course Number
- Completion Requires Quiz Response - If toggled on, FLIP will only
mark the course complete if a user answers all questions in the Deck