The dashboard provides three major overview sections; User activity, content interaction, and assessment interactivity. A breakdown of each section is provided below.
Macro-level overview of all users who have engaged with the platform during a specified date range.
- Average New Users: The average number of new users logging in daily.
- Unique Users: The number of individual users who have logged in during a time period.
- User Retention Rate: The percent of users who have returned to the platform over the selected period of time compared to the users who used the platform in the previous period of time. Ex. If the current week is selected, then the comparison will be between the current week and the week before.
- Average Deck Opens: The average number of Decks that have been opened in the selected time period.
- Total Sessions: The total number of times the users have interacted with the platform. A session is calculated as the moment a user enters the platform to when they leave or become idle for longer than 1.5.
- Average Sessions Per User: The average number of sessions divided by the number of users.
- Average Session Length: The average length of time for each session.
- Device Usage: The types of devices that users are using to access the platform.
- Recorded Entrance Points: Recorded referral URLs that sent a user to the platform.
Interactive lists display the top terms being searched, the Decks that are viewed the most, and the comparative activity between them.
- Top Searches: The most commonly searched terms.
- Most Popular Decks: A list of the most popular decks based on how many times it was opened.
- Hot Trending Decks: The content that is being interacted with more frequently than in a previous time period.
- Cold Trending Decks: The content that is being interacted with less frequently than in a previous time period.
High-Level statistics of all assessments taken by users in a selected time period.
- Total Unique Users: The number of individual users that have taken an assessment.
- Total Attempts: The combined number of attempts users have taken amongst the assessments.
- Total Attempts Passed: The combined number of users who have passed any assessment.
- Total Attempts Failed: The combined number of users who have failed any assessment.
- Assessment Summary: A table view of statical data about all assessments. The data provided is as follows: Unique user count, average score, average attempts, total attempts, attempts passed, and attempts failed.
- Easiest Decks: A list of assessment decks that users have scored the highest.
- Most Difficult Decks: A list of assessment decks that users have scored the lowest.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article